Recorded at Crow Versus Crow Haus using a Zoom H1 recorder as a microphone. Stitched together using outdated software. Please listen to this on headphones.
If you are at all interested in the work of the artists featured in this episode, please support the artists and labels through purchasing their records and attending their shows where possible.
This episode originally aired in a far inferior mono form on 96.7 Phoenix FM (Calderdale) on Sunday 253rd October 2016 between 6 and 8pm.
1. Sonic Youth – Compilation Blues (Geffen Rarities Vol. 1 / Geffen, 1994)
2. Grey Guides – Just Burned Down a Care Home (Beast Mask Supremacist / Crow Versus Crow, 2016)
3. Richard Scott's Lightning Ensemble & Jon Rose – Trio (Auslanders: Live in Berlin / Vernacular Recordings, 2016)
4. Papal Bull - Brassy Exit Burrs (In Is In, Nrmeegecy Is Emergency, Uyo Is You, Cna Is Can, Siht Is Shit, On Is On, A Is A, Polihs Is Polish, Tiancvdseetas Is Sedevacantist / Chocolate Monk, 2016)
5. Alan Courtis / Cyrus Pireh – Coils On Malbec (Excerpt) (Coils On Malbec / Shinkoyo, 2016)
6. Hole House - Was She a Tape Recording? (A Stranger in Town / Aetheric Records, 2016)
7. Embla Quickbeam & Graham Dunning - Active Agents (Inside Memory's Head / Third Kind Records, 2016)
8. African Ghost Valley – OXND8 (Uccide / Czaszka Records, 2016)
9. XAM Duo – The Test Dream (XAM Duo / Sonic Cathedral, 2016)
10. William Ryan Fritch - A Tense Spiral (Ill Tides / Lost Tribe Sound, 2016)
11. Alocasia Garden - The Fire Burning in Glass of Red (Falling Softly on the Heads of Those Responsible / Strange Rules, 2016)
12. Cremation Lily & Kevin Sanders - Heather, Shining Light (Falling Softly on the Heads of Those Responsible / Strange Rules, 2016)
13. James Blackshaw & Lubomyr Melnyk – Venant (The Watchers / Important Records, 2013)
14. Blutiger Jupiter - 3rd Movement (Europa / Ana Ott, 2016)
15. Non - Romance Fatal Dentro De Un Auto (Rise / Mute, 1982)
16. Lichens - Heilagur Draugur (Lítió Fólk / Morc, 2012)
17. Elizabeth Cotton - I'm Going Away (Shake Sugaree / Folkways, 1967)