If you are at all interested in the work of the artists featured in this episode, please support the artists and labels through purchasing their records and attending their shows where possible.
This episode originally aired in a far inferior mono form on 96.7 Phoenix FM (Calderdale) on Sunday 2nd March 2014 between 6 and 8pm.
1. Joseph Beuys – Description of Existing World Social and Political Systems (Excerpt) (Audio Arts Volume 2 Number 1 / Audio Arts, 1975)
2. Petrels - The 40 Year Mission To Titan Is Overtaken By The 40 Minute Mission To Titan (Mima / Denovali, 2014)
3. My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes (Loveless / Creation Records, 1991)
4. Kelson Durian – Euphorium (Burthening EP / Grotto Mimosa Records, 2014)
5. Demonic Glare – CHNW (BLRSCNY EP / Not on Label, 2014)
6. Haikai No-Ku – Carving Kuhi (Sick On My Journey / Burning Worlds Records, 2013)
7. Sonic Youth / I.C.P / The Ex – IX (In The Fishtank 9 / Konkurrent, 2002)
8. L’Orchestre Kanaga De Mopti – Kanaga (L’Orchestre Kanaga De Mopti / Kindred Spirits, 2011 (reissue))
9. Denaji - A Denaji Relaxed Radio Selection - Adventures On Planet Stoppy Starty (Part 2) (A Mix Made for The Crow Versus Crow Radio Show)
10. William S. Burroughs – Curse Go Back (Break Through In Grey Room / Sub Rosa, 1986)
11. Rotten Tables, Golden Meat (My Nose Is Broken / Total Vermin, 2014)
12. Kink Gong – Cym Wu Khmu (Voices / Discrepent, 2013)
13. Armstrong – Released (S/T / Grotto Mimosa Records, 2011)
14. Songs:Ohia – An Ace Unable To Change (Impala / Secretly Canadian, 1998)