Recorded at Crow Versus Crow Haus using a Zoom H1 recorder as a microphone. Stitched together using outdated software. Please listen to this on headphones.
If you are at all interested in the work of the artists featured in this episode, please support the artists and labels through purchasing their records and attending their shows where possible.
This episode originally aired in a far inferior mono form on 96.7 Phoenix FM (Calderdale) on Sunday 15th January 2017 between 6 and 8pm.
1. Alabama Sacred Heart Singers - Religion is a Fortune (Epic Americana - Folk / Floating World, 2016)
2. Kink Gong - Le Double Vent Traverse Les Orielles (Imer Zeillos - Asian Variations for Saz, Cura and Tanbur / Discrepant, 2017)
3. Vile Plumage - Bread and Dripping (Terrible Things Happen In Nice Houses / Burselm Crypt Recordings, 2017)
4. Unknown Artist - Uzbek Rhythms (Afghanistan et Iran / Disques Vogues, 1969)
5. Andrey Popovskiy - Untitled (Works For Voice Recorders 2011, 2016 / Spina!Rec, 2016)
6. Achileas Poulos - Nedem Geldem Amerikaya (Epic Americana - Folk / Floating World, 2016)
7. Posset - Beast Tapes 2016 (A Mix for the Crow Versus Crow Radio Show, 2017)
8. Paul Carr - I'm Not Fantasy Man (Big Carsey / Build Music, 2017)
9. Daniel Thomas - Plimsolls (Small Hour / Not on Label, 2016)
10. Ani & Nimmo - Ani & Nimmo: Quixotic Interlude (Ani & Nimmo 2 / Chocolate Monk, 2016)
11. Guttersnipe - Phosphene Gamine Forcipule (B'rxvaiww Vgr-aiz'vst Eicaeqcyxy L'vranndkhb'vorr Vts'aicraexxth / Not on Label, 2016)
12. Uniform - Night Of The Fear (Wake In Fright / Sacred Bones, 2017)
13. The Cray Twins - Harbour (The Pier / Fang Bomb, 2016)
14. Noah Howard - Mount Fuji (The Black Ark / Freedom, Polydor, 1972)